A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Attia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Attia is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attia
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Attia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Attia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Attia graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Attia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Attia MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Attia practice?
- Dr. Albert Attia has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Attia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.