A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Attia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Attia is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Attia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Attia graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Attia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Attia MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Attia practice?
- Dr. Albert Attia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Attia practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.