A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Ferrari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Ferrari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrari graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Ferrari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Ambrose Ferrari MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Albert A. Ferrari practice?
- Dr. Albert Ferrari has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Ferrari practices Rheumatology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Rheumatologists.