Dr. Albert Abbott Jr Is this you?

January 3rd, 2016

Patient

Dr Abbott saved my life. I was cutting logs and had an aortic dissection anyurisum. He and his team repaired my aorta and replaced a valve it took 13 hrs. He then slept in a recliner for two days across the hall from me. He then woke me up 9 days later, that was 7.5 years ago. He has had to retire do to health issue, THANKS DOC

September 27th, 2010

Dr. Abbott performed a mitral valve repair and an aortic root repair on me ten years ago in Akron, OH. The mitral valve repair has a held up very well with only a trace of leakage. He inspired complete faith in his abilities and I went into surgery with no doubt of its outcome. He was just excellent and was very open in his communication. His support staff were extremely good, too.

July 23rd, 2016