Dr. Albert B Accettola MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Accettola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Accettola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Accettola, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Femur Fracture Repair and Leg Fracture Tibial Fractures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Accettola graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.More Education & Awards
Dr. Accettola has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Accettola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance