A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Accettola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Accettola is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Accettola
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Accettola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Accettola, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Accettola graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Accettola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert B Accettola MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert B. Accettola practice?
- Dr. Albert Accettola has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Accettola practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.