A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Accettola is Good. Dr. Accettola has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Accettola, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Femur Fracture Repair and Leg Fracture Tibial Fractures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Accettola graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.More Education & Awards
Dr. Accettola has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital - North
- St Vincent`s Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Accettola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Accettola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert B. Accettola practice?
Dr. Albert Accettola practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Delbert Accettola, Dr. Adalberto Accettola, Dr. Al Accettola, Dr. Elbert Accettola