A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Ackil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Ackil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ackil graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Ackil has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ackil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert A. Ackil practice?
Dr. Albert Ackil practices Neurology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA.
See Brockton Neurologists.