Dr. Albert Adams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Adams?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Albert Adams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2015

Both Doctors and the entire staff are amazing they always get my kids right or give me needed advice over the phone I am so happy I switched my kids to Dr. Adams!!!!!

January 21st, 2015

We have been with dr adams since my daughter was an infant. We had seen another doc. Who completely misdiagnosed her. Said she was fine when she actually had double ear infections and bad chest infection. Dr Adams was our second opinion. He sent her imidiatly to the hospital and waited at his office until late that night just so he could see her again after the ER visit to ensure she was ok. He has been her doc ever since. Always been great with my daughter and he will continue to be her doc.

November 27th, 2013

Mom

Dr. Adams is an excellent Doctor. We have 2 children and I am so glad we picked him. He makes you feel like you are doing a good job as a parent, he listens, provides suggestions. Explains options. He is always on call, even told me once that he would see my child on a weekend day if the symptoms didn't go away, or if I was that worried about him. Also, when my youngest child was born I had some difficulty with breast feeding. He put me on a schedule, he really helped me feel better about the situation. My baby also lost weight, he helped her get the weight back on that she needed without having to supplement with her. He also allowed me to bring in her just to get weighed, free of charge. The other negative reviews are so odd to me, I cannot picture this. He is very funny, which my husband and I both like. He is nice to our kids. They get free books during the well checks :) His staff are also nice. We have never had an issue. I would recommend him to anyone, and I do! Thank you Dr. Adams.

October 22nd, 2012

Wonderful doctor always goes above and beyond and spends quality time figuring out the problem. I wouldn't take my children to anyone else.

September 7th, 2012

best pediatrician in the area!

Knowledgeable, friendly, humorous, intelligent, overall an amazing doctor and person.

February 15th, 2012

Dr. Adams is one of the most compassionate physicians I have ever met. He is well educated and will do whatever research is needed to discover what the best treatment option is for his patients. He spends as much time as needed listening to his patients and addressing their needs. He is an amazing doctor who also has a great sense of humor!

November 30th, 2011

Dr. Adams is a great Doctor. I have been taking my child to him for three years now. He goes above and beyond. The staff there is wondeful as well. My family appreciates everything he has done.

September 19th, 2011

Gives out medication too freely

September 6th, 2011

Doesn't even know the basics.

After having 3 children in his office for going on 11 years we have had enough. He was great when even my youngest was born and started out and has gone straight downhill. My 10 yr old stepdaughter just had to have reconstructive surgery that coudln't have been all together avoided but could have been done MUCH sooner so that she wouldn't have lost ALL the bones in her ear if he would have sent her to an ENT a year ago after having ear infection after infection and all he would do was give antibiotics. Took my youngest in to see him in May for an ear infection and he couldn't even tell me whether he had one or not, just prescribed meds. Now they want me to pay $28 to transfer the records to a new peds office!? I don't even pay that much for my visits for the co-pay! He also diagnosed my son with eczema which he doesn't have and kept giving us ointment after ointment and refused to allergy test or set up an appointment at the allergist. Since we don't need referrals i set one up myself - he has not had an outbreak since seeing the allergist - I went back and told Dr. Adams what the allergist said (at our next appt with Dr. Adams) and he typed out a piece of paper saying to NOT do what the allergist said regarding my son. Have heard from other people that he talks about other patients to them as well. No ethics, no professionalism, and just wants the money and easy way out.

February 7th, 2011

Great For Medical yet not so great for compassion

We have seen Dr. Adams for many yrs. Highly intelligent yet lacks bedside manner. Many times he's entered the room, sat in te chair, looked at the computer and just threw his hands up and said,"Well?" There ave been arguments with staff in full ear shot of waiting room, this should be done after hours in staff meetings! Lastly, the last visit we had, we were in the room with him for 35 minutes, not once did he acknowledge my child in the room. We were there for my child, he did not speak to my child nor ask any questions of my child. This should have been done. I was not there for myself, was there for my child and he is a pediatrician. This should be taken seriously and a change should be made as soon as possible.

January 5th, 2011

Obvious he cares about his work

Dr. Adams seems extremely dedicated to his work. The only problem I have is that he doesn't seem to engage in a lot of conversation enough to talk about the ailments of what is going on with my children once in the room. He seems to rely to a fair degree on what the nurse spoke with me and didn't address all questions, only one most urgent at the time.

December 3rd, 2010