A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Ades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Ades is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ades graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ades has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- St. Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Z Ades MD and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Albert Z. Ades practice?
- Dr. Albert Ades has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Ades practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Cresskill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Little Falls, NJ.
See Cresskill Primary Care Doctors.