inactive

Albert Z Ades MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 16th, 2016
There's no one like him for the patience and time spemt with you

November 4th, 2015
Grate Doctor
I'm lucky to have him as Doctor . Thanks

September 22nd, 2015
I feel that I have been blessed to have a doctor treating me who possess the brilliance, patience and the compassion of Dr. Albert Ades. I swear this physician is a throw back to the family doctors of the 1950's, the doctors who actually believed in "First do no harm!" I was experiencing severe pain because of a problem I was having and several specialists informed me that I would just have to either 'grin and bare it' be on pain medication until the pain subsided or see a pain specialist. After thinking about my problem for about 5 minutes Dr. Ades said he wanted to try something and gave me a scrip for a topical cream and said "Let's try this!" Five minutes after application I was pain free for 8 hours! The only reason I gave him 4 stars for promptness is because he gives every patient all the time they need to ask questions and feel comfortable before they leave his office. Who in their right mind would ever complain about that?

August 12th, 2015
MY FAVORITE DR.
I have seeing Dr. Ades for as long as I can remember 20 plus years. He is ABSOLUTLY only Dr. who spends time listening to me, taking time to make me feel like I DO MATTER. He knows me better then I know myself, he remembers EVERYTHING I TELL HIM, even if years have gone by. He is my PCD but I always ask his opinion about what another (specialist) Dr has told me. He is HONEST, DEDICATED, UNDERSTANDING, PATIENT and in my eyes a very special person. Besides being my favorite Dr.

March 10th, 2015
Yuck
The wait seemed like a week. Th office is a mess. I would never go back....I wouldn't send my dog there.

February 10th, 2015
Thorough, kind, knowledgeable, with a wonderful staff. I wish I knew about Dr. Ades sooner!

March 29th, 2013
Patient
Dr Ades has been a doctor of my family for many years. He has treated my grand- parents, parents, my husbands and children. He is very intuitive and a great diagnostician. I recommend him highly!

April 11th, 2011
Very favorable esp. for the doctor and head nurse
Very conscientious, spends time to explain situations and provide clear information on proceedures

October 6th, 2010
wAS NOT CONTACTED ABOUT A BLOOD TEST THAT WAS TAKEN. WAS TOLD BY THE OFFICE MY XRAY WAS FINE. AFTER ABOUT A MONTH I WENT TO GET A COPY OF MY BLOOD TEST AND WAS TOLD I HAD A PROBLEM. WHEN I ASKED WHY I WAS NOT CONTACTED THEY SAID THEY SENT ME NOTIFICATION IN THE MAIL WHICH WAS NOT TRUE. THEN HE WRITES EVERYTHING ON A PAD WITH ALL THESE PRESCRIPTIONS AND TELLS THE THE NURSE TO EXPLAIN IT TO ME. WHY AM I PAYING A DOCTOR.

April 26th, 2010
Takes time to Explain
Dr. Ades treated my mother for years with great care and detail. He always spent time to explain procedures, medication, etc. His demeanor was always reassuring. Recently I visited his office (after not seeing a doctor for a few years) looking for guidance, and he spent time to explain the plan of action we were going to take to get me healthy. He's a great Doctor.

March 30th, 2010
Former Patient
I went to Dr. Ades in Little Falls when he took over Dr Paces practice. At the beginning he was great and I always had a good experiences. Some years later his staff changed, for the worst, and his attitude had changed; very impersonal and inattentive. There was one person on his staff who had been with him for awhile and was very pleasant to deal with. I had commented to her that we noticed a big change in the staffing and his attitude, and that we werent pleased with any of the changes. She informed us that Dr Ades was having financial problems because of mismanagement and it was reflecting in his practice. Although most of my experiences with him were positive, it got to the point where he wanted to see me every 2 weeks to follow up on my ailment; which was nothing more than a common cold. It got to the point where I just found another Dr because I suspected he just wanted to keep billing the insurance company for the money and really had no concern over my well being.

July 23rd, 2009
2006 PATIENT- Horrible....Teenage Workers
I am a former patient of Dr.Ades.- Dr. Ades has 2 offices, one in Creskill NJ, & one in Little Falls NJ. I was only a patient for about 8 months, and I had to find another Doctor. Doctor Ades' office is run VERY poorly, I always had to wait atleast an hour past my appt time, and his staff is very, very Disorganized. Dr. Ades office keeps poor record history of patients, (He did with mine), and I had overheard his employees speaking (poorly) about him while he was with another patient, behind closed doors.Dr. Ades only has one thing going for him, (his years practicing)- This doesn't say much about either office because the service is horrible & my medical records were not kept properly when I was a patient.Dr. Ades has a terrible bed-side (manner), & on one visit, never bothered to even look at (my chart) when the (Teenagers) that work there, brought it into the exam room. After not looking at my chart, I was asked by Dr. Ades if I wanted to be put on some "Heavy Duty" Medication- for sleep. I told him (No), and he then dissapeared into his office with his door closed. After waiting in the exam room for about 45-60 Minutes, I was told to come get my prescriptions, & I was told to (Pay-up) while the (Teenager) behind the desk, held my other Prescriptions (Hostage)! After payment, I had noticed that Dr. Ades' office gave me the wrong medication,(That I said no to) and the wrong milligrams. Also, my daughter went to this office only once, and never went back again- because (Dr. Ades) wanted to give her (Benzodiazapine's) 4X daily (Every day) for her period!! Is this office a doctors office? Or a legal drug clinic? I would not let anyone I know go to this doctor. My daughter and I have never gone back to this office.Unless you feel like waiting over 2 hours, being ignored, dealing with teenagers & receptionists that pose as nurses, and a pill pusher doctor, then my advice is to STAY AWAY from this M.D., Even with 20+ Years experience, it means nothing!! It always seemed as though this particular M.D., was always looking for money (very sneaky), before treatment. I would advise anyone to check up on the Dept. of consumer Affairs site, as well, if you choose this M.D.Thank you for reading my opinion on this doctor.