A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Alessi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Alessi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Alessi graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alessi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Alessi DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert Alessi practice?
- Dr. Albert Alessi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Alessi practices Family Medicine near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Bonita Springs Primary Care Doctors.