A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Albert Amalfitano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Amalfitano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Amalfitano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Inland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Raymond Amalfitano DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert R. Amalfitano practice?
- Dr. Albert Amalfitano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Amalfitano practices Family Medicine near Waterville, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Bangor, ME.
See Waterville Family Physicians.