Dr. Albert Amorteguy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Amorteguy?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 16th, 2015

Save yourself the drama.

I normally do not submit reviews, but the office staff here is so abrasive I feel the need to recommend others to receive treatment elsewhere. I don't believe I have had an interaction with his front office staff (Connie) that hasn't been combative, condescending, and just plain bizarre. After waiting 3 months to receive a promised call-back from Dr. Amorteguy about the EEG I had after a brain injury, Connie yelled at me over the phone and kept telling me that I already spoke with him. I did not. She told me to come into the office because she was not going to tell him to call me. I had since moved to Texas. She seems to be very angry and unpleased with her life which manifests itself in the hostile way in which she treats all patients. Save your time. Go somewhere else. Find an office that will treat you with proper bedside manner and will not be negligent in failing to provide you with delicate test results.

July 11th, 2016