A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Ayoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Ayoub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Ayoub, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayoub graduated from University Of Damascus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ayoub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ayoub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert Ayoub practice?
Dr. Albert Ayoub practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.