A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Beomjin Chang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert B. Chang practice?
- Dr. Albert Chang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Albert Chang practices Family Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Banning, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians.