Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Jan 16th, 2016

Too bad there's no negative rating for follow up!!! I'm still waiting for my follow up call! Eventhough I had given enough time for Dr. Chang to receive lab results and review them, I have not heard from him. I have called and left messages to inquire about the lab's results and he had yet to return my calls.

A True Professional show details A True Professional
Nov 12th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Chang's for 3 years now. I've seen him a number of times for annual wellness checks and routine blood tests. There are plenty of great family physicians in OC, but there's a number of reasons why I've decided to stick with him. For one, he's in my opinion, one of the most attentive doctors I've met. He's thorough in his diagnostic process and is a clear communicator, explaining his findings and any concerns I've brought up in plain English rather than using convoluted medical terminology. What I truly appreciate is I've never felt like he's waiting for me to quickly go through my symptoms so he can scribble up a prescription and send me on my way. He's calm, courteous, and humble. Having worked in the healthcare industry with a variety of doctors, I can say without reserve that Dr. Chang is a true professional and I'm grateful to call him my primary care physician.

A doctor that makes you believe in doctors again! show details A doctor that makes you believe in doctors again!
Oct 2nd, 2015

I do not like or trust medical doctors across the board, I feel most do not can and we are just irritations they deal with. Albert Chang is on of the few that real brings you faith in medicine and doctors back. I would say you were crazy not to choose Albert as you doctor!

2-3 week waiting period for appt show details 2-3 week waiting period for appt
Sep 29th, 2015

Dr Chang is very sweet and very attentive, his front desk staff is very unprofessional, the time i have i spent there they were gossiping about other staff and seemed very much like a mean girls club. It is hard to get through to his office, call backs are rare and when you get through you get told there is a 2-3 week waiting period to see him, also there was a 1.5 waiting time upon arrival