A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Thomas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Bruce Thomas MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Albert B. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Albert Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Thomas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sterling, VA.
See Sterling Physiatrists.