A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Thomas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Landsdowne Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Bruce Thomas MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Albert B. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Albert Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Thomas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sterling, VA.
See Sterling Physiatrists.