Dr. Albert Bahr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Bahr?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Albert Bahr?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 22nd, 2013

Unprofessional

I get along with most physicians. I've worked in a combat hospital and an emergency room for 2 years. This physician whom I've never met, refused to speak with me and wrote a terrible report and was not willing to consider or even look at any of my medical history. The rest of the staff was great but that doesn't help if the doctor can't perform his duties. Even my treating provider that ordered the test was shocked and stated he should have written the report objectively. I was polite when I called the office and asked the report to be written objectively and for him to be made aware of my medical history. He was not interested so now the test is being redone. His report contradicts medical work up and testing already done which makes no sense at all. You know when all the other providers disagree with him then there is a problem!

October 27th, 2016

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.