Dr. Albert Barrows III MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

August 21st, 2013
Excellent Services
I have been going to Dr. Barrows for quite some time now, and he has never left a question in my mind about the services that he offers. I require a lot of different services because I travel so much for work, and he has always been knowledgeable and informative with the way he has to handle my unique situations. When I return home, I always know that I have a good primary care physician.

April 24th, 2012
Difficult parking for handicap access
The handicap ramp extends into the handicap parking space and for a full sized van the parking spot is too small. And the only way out of the parking lot from that parking spot is to back up out of the lot. No room to turn around. Very difficult in a large vehicle.

January 23rd, 2012
Top notch doctor
Dr Albert Barrows, Hyannis, Ma is in my estimation a top notch medical provider. He is not all smiles and small talk, but rather focuses all his attention on his patients well being. He is always quick to return phone calls and will answer questions unless he feels a visit is in order. I have never felt that I was being rushed during an office visit. He follows up on even the smallest issues leaving no stone unturned. Without a doubt I feel my medical well being is in good hands with Dr Barrows.

December 4th, 2009
While Dr. Barrows is a good doctor and diagnoses well, his bedside manner is horrible. He RARELY smiles and looks at you while talking to you. His face is buried in your chart most of the time almost giving you the feeling that you are just a number in his line of patients for that day.