Dr. Albert Bartko Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Albert Bartko?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Recent negative reviews really puzzling. I've been a patient for over 15 years and know this fellow about as much as one can get to know a doctor...BTW he does try to get to know his patient on a personal level and though occasionally he may fumble a bit on the personal details of my life I'm really tickled by the fact that he genuinely seems to want to know and remember. First of all, this is the most non-arrogant, humble physician I've ever met..has a self-deprecating sense of humor and I feel like I'm with family. Secondly, absolutely is not "pro-sugery" or a schill for surgeons. While he speaks very highly of his surgical partners, I've never sensed that about him. Point in fact, he's kept me highly functioning without ever recomending surgery for over 15 years now.

Staff is the Worst I've ever delt with

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

He is the most arragant person I've ever talked to.He tried to talk to me like I was a dog untill he realized there was still some bite left in this old dog. Stay away from him,far away.Keep looking for help just not from a God that knows more than anyone else.

Natalie Benton aka Missy Crabtree Vickers

Posted on March 13th, 2012

One of the best doctors in Greensboro. Wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to him. Professional and great to look at too!

Posted on March 17th, 2011

Dr. Bartko has help me alleviate my back pain to a tolerable level,without having to prescribe over the top medications. I feel that he is dedicated to do what he can to relive pain and suffering among his patients.He has never appeared to be rushed,pressured,or stressed and has always taken the time to listen and explains the risk vs the benefits of his treatment plans. His staff is also very compassionate and caring and are willing to help you too.It is so nice to have a Dr. who wants to help you instead of wanting to prescribe pills and send you on your way

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

He has been a godsend for many years. One of the most compassionate physicians I have ever met. I would bet a $1000 the negative reviewers abused, overutilized, or were caught selling their pain meds. These can be dangerous and addictive meds and he cares enough to say no when he feels its not right for you. Of course, in our society people can't take no and resort to trashing a true gem of a doctor on a website without the guts to include their name!

could be better

Posted on February 27th, 2011

He definitely does not spend much time with his this patient. In and out. He listens but not to anything personal about your life that could be affecting your condition.After injections, no one calls to see how you are doing. He seems a bit jaded to other people's pain. I guess because he has heard it all.He defitely is not for those that need the touchy feely type of doctor. I think you will like him as long as you follow his rules. I wouldn't suggest making a mistake with your medications because I believe he would not hesitate to get rid of you.I

Unprofessional

Posted on February 26th, 2011

First, his staff is rude. After seeing Dr. Bartko you understand why they are rude. The tenison in that office is so bad that I just had to change doctors. I have to say I was surprised to see others who felt the same as me. Looks like the surgeons would cut their losses with this one.

Dr Bartko is Amazing!!!!

Posted on February 25th, 2011

I have Been a patient of Dr Bartko's for years. He and his staff are very compassionate and polite. He has helped me in many ways over the years with injections and selecting the best medications for my pain levels. With me reading other comments and reviews it sounds like to me these people are abuseing or selling their pills. The staff has always bent over backwards for me and Dr Bartko takes his time with me. Even if that means spending more time with me than scheduled. They make me feel very comfortable there and I would recommend him to anyone who is in REAL pain. Thanks Dr bartko and staff!!!

Unprofessional big ego

Posted on April 27th, 2010

I have never been treated more unprofessionally and disrespectfully by a doctor in my life.

patient previous

Posted on November 14th, 2008

This physician caters to workers comp insurance carriers, Research Dr. Bartko's history and you miggt discover some rather interesting facts in regard to biases toward injuried workers.

Dr Bartko Rocks

Posted on October 21st, 2008

After my initial consultation with him sometime in 2007, (which lasted at least 30 min) he suggested cortizone injections for my lower back pain. It worked great for 9 months. Of course the pain started again and on my 2nd visit in 2008 he was just as concerned, caring and competent as he was on the first visit. We got my back pain free!!If the other "reviewer" tried using the oldest trick in the book to get meds.. then Dr. Bartko is not going to fall for it. I hope detox helped you, "reviewer", drug abuse ruins lives. Don't blame Dr. Bartko because in my opinion, you are choosing to kill yourself by using drugs. It is further my opinion, that Dr B is THE BEST and he cares about people in pain and furthermore, he HELPS them.His staff Rocks too!

The man is evil

Posted on July 27th, 2008

I divided my meds, to have a few in my purse. I ran out of the ones in my bottle forgetting about the ones in my purse. I called the office for an appointment for a refill. Less than a day later I called and told them I did not need the appointment and what had happened. On my next visit Dr Bartko refused to refill any of my meds. He took me off all of them cold turkey. Told me he was "god and could do what he wanted because I was abusing them. Because of detox I have had to go to the hospital. I would NOT reccomend him to anyone and would sue him if I could.