Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Albert Benchabbat
Dr. Albert Benchabbat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Hialeah, FL and Brooklyn, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Benchabbat is affiliated with Coney Island Hospital, Wyckoff Heights Hospital and Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Albert Benchabbat has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Albert Benchabbat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Faisal Ali
Brooklyn, NY 0.03 mi18
Dr. Marcia Nelson
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.11 mi15