A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Berarducci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Berarducci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Berarducci, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berarducci graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berarducci has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital - Riverside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert L Berarducci MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Albert L. Berarducci practice?
- Dr. Albert Berarducci has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Berarducci practices Neurology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Neurologists.