A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Bernath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Bernath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernath
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Bernath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernath graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Bernath has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Michael Bernath MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Bernath practice?
- Dr. Albert Bernath has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Bernath practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Internists and Pottsville Oncologists.