A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Bleggi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bleggi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bleggi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleggi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bleggi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Mark Bleggi MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Bleggi practice?
- Dr. Albert Bleggi has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Bleggi practices Radiology near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Radiologists.