A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Bleggi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bleggi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bleggi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleggi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bleggi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Mark Bleggi MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Bleggi practice?
- Dr. Albert Bleggi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Bleggi practices Radiology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Youngstown Radiologists.