A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Bleggi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleggi graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bleggi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Lehigh Regional Medical Center
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Mark Bleggi MD is a male Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert M. Bleggi practice?
- Dr. Albert Bleggi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Albert Bleggi practices Radiology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbiana, OH and Fort Myers, FL.
See Youngstown Radiologists.