A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Bothe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bothe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bothe Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bothe graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Bothe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- University of Chicago Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Edward Bothe MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert E. Bothe practice?
- Dr. Albert Bothe has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Bothe practices Surgery near Danville, PA.
See Danville Surgeons.