A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Bowman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Boyd Bowman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert B. Bowman practice?
- Dr. Albert Bowman has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Bowman practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.