A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Bowman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Bayshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert B. Bowman practice?
Dr. Albert Bowman practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.