A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Braden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Braden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Braden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Braden graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Braden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert H Braden MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert H. Braden practice?
- Dr. Albert Braden has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Braden practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.