A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Brawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Brawley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brawley graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Brawley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Vincent Brawley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert V. Brawley practice?
- Dr. Albert Brawley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Albert Brawley practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Augusta Pediatricians.