A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Breland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Breland
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Breland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Breland, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Breland graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Edward Breland MD is a male Neurologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Albert E. Breland practice?
- Dr. Albert Breland has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Breland practices Neurology and Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists and San Diego Psychiatrists.