Dr. Albert Bruno Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Bruno Jr?

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I seen Dr Bruno twice in the office and once at an outpatient procedure. He was rushed both times he met with me in the office and spent less than two minutes each time talking to me. The first time I figured he was just on call and understood. The second time this happened was honestly upsetting. I went in to talk to him about my outpatient procedure. He basically walked in handed me meds and ran out the door. I walked out full of questions and mind boggled. The receptionist even commented that I had just went back! It's sad when you feel like you have talked to your anathesologist more than the operating doctor! Found out months later from my gynologocologist who got copies of my information stuff Bruno never even told me. I have never had a doctor spend so little time with me. The secretaries and nurses were great though!

Posted on July 7th, 2015

Dr. Bruno was leaving the room while I was trying to ask questions. Doesn't want to spend time with his patients. Nurses staff not very pleasant.

Mrs

Posted on December 17th, 2013

An excellent doctor very caring and reassuring when I was in terrible pain with kidney stone.

Posted on February 13th, 2012

Work seemed find but they could not have been less informative if they tried. It was sit down - snip-snip and we are out. Just would have been nice to give you a few details to make sure the patient was on the same page. I'm sure he does hundreds of vasectomy's but for the patient it is the only one - take a second and maybe make the $750 count for the patient.

wonderful

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Dr. Bruno is a wonderful urologist. He has done everything he can to help me with my bladder problem. He is very caring. He also listens well.

good doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2010

I went in with kidney stones and got the situation under control. He talks fast so you have to slow him down. Seems to care.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017