Dr. Albert Bundy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Bundy?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

April 26th, 2017

Way too sure of himself

My first visit, Dr. Bundy removed something, not a mole, without performing a biopsy. I had some doubts. The next visit, he told me I was scheduled for removal of a mole which he did not biopsy. I would need to be inactive for two weeks for the wound to heal. I went to May River Dermatology for a second opinion. They did a biopsy, which was negative. Draw your own conclusion.

September 15th, 2015

Very professional and the nurses are great! Liked the quickness of scheduling.

March 17th, 2015

Excellent experience. Staff is courteous helpful and qualified I'm their duties. Could not expect better service. Have had many skin cancer surgieries at this location.

February 27th, 2015

Thank You!

Thank you for your skill in treating my skin cancer. The skills of your surgical technicians and nurses was so impressive. Also, I appreciate the patience of your administrators keeping me on schedule. Finallly, a lot of charm from everyone bolstered my spirits through the process. Thank you!

February 24th, 2014

Great Office

Took my child in for a rash and was diagnosed with eczema. I would highly recommend this office.

September 22nd, 2013

He loves to cut!

I did not appreciate the fact that Dr. A. Thomas Bundy is not only the Dermatologist you end up seeing but that he is also the same Dr. A. Thomas Bundy that analyzes any biopsy that he takes. Previously, I had been to several other Dermatologist over the years and all of them always sent any biopsy to an outside laboratory for its Dermatopathology Report. Ethically there is nothing wrong with what Dr. Bundy was doing in writing the Report but I became very suspicious about the surgery he wanted to perform. When I received a second and third opinion I was advised that the surgery he wanted to perform was not necessary.

June 24th, 2013

Unbearable wait.

As a new patient, I had to wait over an hour and twenty minutes to see the doctor for 5 minutes. I will not be back.

April 12th, 2013

Poor Bedside Manner, Very Patronizing

The wait time is deplorable; while you may only spend 10-15 minutes in the waiting room, you will end up waiting another 30-45 minutes in the exam room. Dr. Bundy is very dismissive of patient concerns and spends little time with you. He is unwilling to explain options to patients. For a procedure which has previously been covered by insurance (and billed by him to my insurance company), he said it was now "cosmetic." I can only assume the insurance company has lessened its reimbursement, so his profit margin is higher if he can reclassify the procedure and bill it directly to the patient. I will certainly not be returning to Dr. Bundy's office.

February 10th, 2013

Horrible doctor that doesn't take the time or care to property diagnose skin problems..! Do not go there unless you have time and money to waste. You'll end up having to go to another doctor to correct Dr. Bundy's mistakes!!!!!

February 7th, 2013

go to someone that will take the time to listen and really care about your well being.

I went there on a Monday for a rash that was spreading everywhere. I also got some ointment for my hands. On Tuesday I realized I was having a horrible allergic reaction to the finger ointment. I called his office right away and the earliest I could be seen was on Wednesday afternoon. I arrived Wednesday at my scheduled time and waited over an hour to be seen. Dr. Bundy confirmed I was allergic to the ointment and prescribed me another one. Both times I saw him, he was only in the room for no more than 2 minutes. When I went to drop off my prescription I was told that I couldn't get it bc I had already received it the day before. If only Dr Bundy had taken the time to look at my chart on Tuesday to see what ointments he had already prescribed me, I would of saved time and money. He's very pretentious and only concerned with taking your money. When I called to express my concern over this matter, they didn't seem to care. They only were concerned with taking my money. I suggest finding someone who really wants to help you and will take the time to listen. This office is more about quantity over quality. The more patients they can cram in in one day, the better.

October 14th, 2012

I was very pleased with the experience that I had in this office. The nuring staff was very knowledgable and the Dr. couldn't have been more efficient and knowledgable. I will definintely be back.

October 2nd, 2012

WONDERFUL Doctor and Staff

Very knowledgeable regarding skin conditions and cancers. Professional and excellent surgeon.