A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Clairmont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Clairmont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Clairmont, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Occupational Medicine
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Clairmont graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clairmont has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Clairmont BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Albert Clairmont practice?
- Dr. Albert Clairmont has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Clairmont practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.