A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Clairmont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Clairmont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clairmont
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Clairmont Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Clairmont, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Occupational Medicine
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Clairmont graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clairmont has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert C Clairmont BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Albert C. Clairmont practice?
- Dr. Albert Clairmont has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Clairmont practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists.