Dr. Albert Clement Clairmont MD, MBBS, and BS is male, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Clairmont, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Brain Injuries, Electrodiagnosis, and Electrodiagnostics.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clairmont graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clairmont has 8 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hospital & Solove Rsch Inst
- Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clairmont accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Clairmont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert C. Clairmont practice?
Dr. Albert Clairmont practices Pediatrics and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatricians and Columbus Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Adalberto Clairmont, Dr. Al Clairmont, Dr. Alberto Clairmont, Dr. Delbert Clairmont