A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Henry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Henry, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henry has 7 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Carl Henry MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. A C. Henry practice?
- Dr. A Henry has 2 office locations.
Dr. A Henry practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.