A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Cabala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Cabala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Cabala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cabala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert A. Cabala practice?
Dr. Albert Cabala practices Internal Medicine near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists.