Dr. Albert Cabala MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

January 18th, 2012
good man
I have been going to see him for about 6 years. he is caring and listened, and always truthful. the only complaint i have is with the policy on missing appointments. My wife missed 3 appointments in a 2 year period, and was dropped from ALL Bronson facilities. She is diagnosed as a sever ADHD and kept forgetting. the office manager refused to take that into consideration. Now she goes to Borges and has really bad care.

April 20th, 2011
Took longer for me to get my first initial check-up when i started there at the beginning of this year. He is an excellent listener and wants the absolute best for his patients. I believe that is a better judge of him than the guy who says "he didn't take the facts!" Honestly I have recently been diagnosed with ADD and he has been a life saver to me and my education, by prescribing me the medicine that has given me a realistic balance in my life for once. Thank You Dr. Cabala.... Great Doctor.

December 19th, 2009
I had complaints of ADHD and he told me it was simply anxiety and that there was no way I had ADHD since it was not diagnosed when I was in school and the teachers were trained to identify it... Years later (after being correctly identified), I spoke to one of my elementary teachers who stated "I always thought that was just your personality". Too bad he didn't take the facts for what they were...