A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Capanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Capanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Capanna, FACS, JD, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Capanna graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Capanna has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Howard Capanna FACS, JD, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert H. Capanna practice?
- Dr. Albert Capanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Capanna practices Neurological Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.