A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Carr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Hypertrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Ayerst Carr MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert A. Carr practice?
- Dr. Albert Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Carr practices Internal Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists.