Dr. Albert Caruana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Albert Caruana?

September 15th, 2017

they have the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE.

August 16th, 2017

Absolutely Wonderful Experience

Dr Caruana and his staff made my experience with cataract surgery about as enjoyable as any procedure could possilbly be. Dr Caruana is truely very knowledgeable as he explained every facet of the procedure to me bfore hand. I could not be happier with the results and the terrific personal attention from Dr Caruana and his staff

June 25th, 2017

Excellent, caring doctor

Dr. Albert Caruana is an excellent ophthalmologist. I had cataracts in both of my eyes, and in particular, my left eye was in bad shape where I was legally blind. On top of having cataracts, I also have a chronic condition that makes my eyes extremely dry, and astigmatism. As you can tell, my case was complicated. He was able to provide successful results in both of my eyes, despite these many hurdles. Dr. Caruana is not only is a fantastic surgeon, but a doctor with great bed side manners, and I am so grateful to him for giving me the gift of my sight back, and therefore my freedom. Regarding his staff: they all are professional, understanding, and compassionate. They all go out of their way to meet your needs. I highly recommend Dr. Albert Caruana.

June 25th, 2017

Wonderful Doctor & Staff!

I recently had laser eye surgery to remove cataracts & correct astigmatism. Dr. Caruana & his staff take the time to answer all your questions & provide complete explanations of the procedure & recovery. They are caring & compassionate & I hihgly recommend Dr. Caruana to anyone with an eye surgery need!

June 21st, 2017

Dr.Caruana is excellent! Spends time and explains everything and is very caring and thoughtful!

May 9th, 2017

This physician is very efficient, knowledgable and personable..

I would recommend this physician to anyone. In addition he is very compassionate and kind.

September 22nd, 2016

Wonderfull result.

My cataract surgery with Dr. Caruana was a great result for me. As an artist my vision is very important. This procedure has restored the clarity and brilliance of my sight.

August 21st, 2016

Cataract Surgery

After having a not so pleasant experience with my previous cataract surgery, I was apprehensive going to my appointment with Dr. Caruana. From the moment I entered the office, I was instantly put at ease. The staff was prompt, courteous, and efficient. When Dr. Caruana was in the room, he made me feel as though I was a priority. He explained all options in detail with knowledge and was clearly an expert in his field. He let me decide what was the best option for my health, and guided me accordingly. The surgery was not only successful, but I was without any pain afterward. I would definitely recommend Dr. Caruana to anyone in need of cataract surgery.

July 13th, 2016

I have had cataract surgery in each eye with the last year and Dr. Caruana is very professional, compassionate and painless. He also treats me for a chronic condition that I have spent 3 years at Bascom Palmer with and he is treating me with success. I am pleased and happy with Dr. Caruana.

July 7th, 2016

I last visited Dr. Carauna when he was at the Cleveland Clinic. I was sorry to see him leave.

June 6th, 2016

Everyone should be fortunate enough to have a physician like Dr. Caruana. He is the epitome of a 5 star practitioner.

May 18th, 2016