Overall Review

4.7

September 22nd, 2016
Wonderfull result.
My cataract surgery with Dr. Caruana was a great result for me. As an artist my vision is very important. This procedure has restored the clarity and brilliance of my sight.

August 21st, 2016
Cataract Surgery
After having a not so pleasant experience with my previous cataract surgery, I was apprehensive going to my appointment with Dr. Caruana. From the moment I entered the office, I was instantly put at ease. The staff was prompt, courteous, and efficient. When Dr. Caruana was in the room, he made me feel as though I was a priority. He explained all options in detail with knowledge and was clearly an expert in his field. He let me decide what was the best option for my health, and guided me accordingly. The surgery was not only successful, but I was without any pain afterward. I would definitely recommend Dr. Caruana to anyone in need of cataract surgery.

July 13th, 2016
I have had cataract surgery in each eye with the last year and Dr. Caruana is very professional, compassionate and painless. He also treats me for a chronic condition that I have spent 3 years at Bascom Palmer with and he is treating me with success. I am pleased and happy with Dr. Caruana.

July 7th, 2016
I last visited Dr. Carauna when he was at the Cleveland Clinic. I was sorry to see him leave.

June 6th, 2016
Everyone should be fortunate enough to have a physician like Dr. Caruana. He is the epitome of a 5 star practitioner.

May 18th, 2016
Excellent doctor

February 15th, 2016
Great Doc!

November 8th, 2015
I am highly pleased with the outcome and results of my cataract surgeries.

September 22nd, 2015
Could not ask for a better Dr. an d staff. This is a very busy office but everyone is very helpful and nice. Always have time for you. I would not go anywhere else. Dr. Caruana is the best.

August 22nd, 2015
Mama like
She felt that he gave her more attention to care than other doctors that she has seen.

July 6th, 2015
I've waited for over five years until I was scheduled to have surgery with Dr Albert Carauna Jr. The cataract and vision correction exceeded far above my expectation.He was gentle and comforting all through out the procedure/and it was quick and painless. Due to Dr.Carauna's high skills and compassion my vision and clarity is now excellent. My quality of life is so much better/I wish I went to him sooner.

April 1st, 2015
Amazing Doctor - You have to see him!!!
Dr. Caruana is everything you want a surgeon to be, knowledgeable, thorough, takes time to listen to his patients, talented, kind and an all-around amazing doctor. I am a 50 year old woman who needed cataract lens replacement due to damage from tamoxifen, needless to say, I was a difficult case due to my extreme astigmatism. I opted to pay for the more expensive toric lenses with the hopes of not needing my contact lenses anymore. Doctor Caruana was able to do medical magic - I now see 20/25 out both of my eyes! I strongly recommend Dr. Caruana for anything to do with your eyes – He will have you seeing better in no time.