A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Castano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Castano, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Castano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Castano DO is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Albert Castano practice?
- Dr. Albert Castano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Albert Castano practices Pediatrics near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.
See Newtown Pediatricians.