A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Castano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Castano, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Castano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Castano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert Castano practice?
Dr. Albert Castano practices Pediatrics near Newtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ.
See Newtown Pediatricians.