Dr. Albert Castellon MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Deerfield Beach, FL

2.7

August 29th, 2015
Greatest docter I've ever been with I totally recommend him to anybody

April 30th, 2015
He saw me at Florida House - I was in detox. Took three days to actually see me. Spent about 15 minutes with me. He was nice enough. But the bill was over 3000. Seems a bit excessive.

May 24th, 2013
Worse Dr. Ever
The worse Dr. Ever. Does not care about his patients. Decided to take a new job for the money and closed his practiced and left his patients hanging. Drs. like this should never be able to practice working with people and should have his license revoke. If you ever have to deal with him, RUN. You better off not having any treatment than dealing with Drs. like this Feel sorry for the patients of the Detox company that hired him.

November 27th, 2012
BEWARE!!!
The receptionist is very pompus. Dr. Castellon does not even work at the Pompano office, His Nurse Practioner does all of his work and not well at all.She writes the scripts. I never recieved a call back when I was told I would by the emergency answering service. The enviornment is stressful and the office walls are paper thin.All can hear communications with the Nurse Practioner and the receptionist. They are only open M-Th.Noon-4pm.If you need help, they will not fit you in. I was having life threatening effects from the medication and they said I have to wait until my next appointment. I would not recommend this "practice"...to anyone.I am seeking a compitent Doctor.

November 21st, 2012
Couldn't agree More
I couldn't agree more with the other ratings of this doctor's practice. My Mom was a patient and she also was stuck with the incompetent Nurse Practioner, Nancy Martinez. She scribbled the medication instuctions, forgot to have a prescription called in and then ordered the same medication two times within the same week and made it sound like it was my daughter's fault. When you need a psychiatrist, half the battle in getting better is your confidence that they know what they are talking about and they really care about you. I have no confidence in this practice.

November 27th, 2011
worst experience ever
Horrible, obnoxious, rude demeanor. Zero professionalism. Zero explanation. Completely discouraging.