A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Cattell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Cattell, Board-Certified Dermatologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Cattell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acne Treatment
- BOTOX Cosmetic
- Chemical Peels
- Clinical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Dermal Fillers
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Diolite Laser
- JUVDERM Injectable Gel
- LATISSE Eyelash Enhancement
- Laser Hair Removal
- Mohs Surgery Dermatological Surgery
- Mole Removal
- Nail Disease
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cattell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cattell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Craig Cattell MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Albert C. Cattell practice?
- Dr. Albert Cattell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Cattell practices Dermatology and Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, MI.
See Ann Arbor Dermatologists and Ann Arbor Surgeons.