A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Albert Chams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Chams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Chams, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chams graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Chams has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert N Chams MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Albert N. Chams practice?
- Dr. Albert Chams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Chams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.