A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Chams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Chams is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chams
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Chams Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Intrauterine Devices (IUD)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Chams, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chams graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Chams has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert N Chams MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Albert N. Chams practice?
- Dr. Albert Chams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Albert Chams practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo Grove, IL and Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.