A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Chang, MD, FAAP, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Children`s Hospital of Orange County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Albert Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert S. Chang practice?
Dr. Albert Chang practices Pediatrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Orange, CA.
See Huntington Beach Pediatricians and Huntington Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Adalberto Chang, Dr. Al Chang, Dr. Alberto Chang, Dr. Delbert Chang