A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Chang, Pediatrician is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Chang, FAAP, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert S Y Chang FAAP, M.P.H., and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Albert S. Chang practice?
- Dr. Albert Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Chang practices Pediatrics near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Pediatricians.