A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Chang, MD, FAAP, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 14 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance