A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Chao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Chao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Chao has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Chung-Kuang Chao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert C. Chao practice?
- Dr. Albert Chao has 1 office location.
Dr. Albert Chao practices Family Medicine near Hope Mills, NC.
See Hope Mills Family Physicians.