A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Charney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Charney, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Charney graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Charney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Steven Charney MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Albert S. Charney practice?
- Dr. Albert Charney has 5 office locations.
Dr. Albert Charney practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City West Radiologists.