A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Chinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinn graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Chinn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- W Calcasieu Cameron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Chinn practice?
Dr. Albert Chinn practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Internists, Lake Charles Critical Care Practitioners, Lake Charles Pulmonologists, and Lake Charles Anesthesiologists.