A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Chinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Chinn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chinn
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chinn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinn graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Chinn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- W Calcasieu Cameron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert J Chinn MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Chinn practice?
- Dr. Albert Chinn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Chinn practices Pulmonary Disease near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Charles, LA.
See Hot Springs National Park Pulmonologists.