A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Chinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Chinn is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chinn graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Chinn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Patrick Hospital
- W Calcasieu Cameron Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert J. Chinn practice?
Dr. Albert Chinn practices Pulmonary Disease near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Pulmonologists.