Albert Chow M.D. Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 21st, 2017
I have already recommended Dr. Chow to my friends
Surgery isn't a small thing and so we all take our research on doctors very seriously. I'm grateful to have come to Dr. Chow for my breast augmentation surgery - the full-process (from consultation to post-visits) have been comfortable and overall nothing short of the best. And I'm so happy with my decision and Dr. Chow's work - my friends have already asked me to refer them.

August 17th, 2017
Grateful and unique experience
The staff and the doctor were just absolutely the best personnel I have ever experienced in my life. Very caring, friendly and compassionate.

August 14th, 2017
Grateful and unique experience

August 14th, 2017
Professional caring
Re: clear explanations...I was not told an important direction before surgery and so we had to delay the surgery. Or, if I was told I didn't hear, which may have been the case, but I doubt it. Always best to double-check instructions.

July 11th, 2017
Amazing. Life-changing. Zero Regrets. Worth every penny.
I love it. I love my results, I love my life post-op, I love myself, and everyone's noticing. My nurse said something so wise to me today during my follow up appointment: that without the barrier of self consciousness trapping me, I can now come out as my true self. I don't believe it is a coincidence that my friends have told me I have become this extrovert I've never been before after my nose/eyelid procedures. Thank you, Dr. Chow, for your life-changing work!!

July 5th, 2017
One of a kind!
As a nurse and having previous experience in aesthetics, Dr. Chow and his staff are absolutely one of a kind. They are so friendly and welcoming, but also more than honest. They make you feel comfortable and at home and I love that Dr. Chow is always honest with your treatment and will never push you to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. Everyone is so pleasant and remembers your conversations from previous visits. I come to Dr. Chow for everything as I think he is & does the best! S.O

June 27th, 2017
Amazing Experience
Dr. Chow and his staff were exceptional for my breast augmentation. I felt comfortable throughout my entire experience and will absolutely come back for any additional procedures.

June 26th, 2017
Amazing Experience

May 4th, 2017
Dr. Chow is the best - highly recommend!
Dr. Chow has been a dream to work with. He is genuine, kind, and spends time to truly understand your goals and gives honest feedback on realistic expectations. I always feel like I am getting the attention I need. The entire office environment and staff are wonderful as well.

April 27th, 2017
im very happy with my resaltsgreat
Very happy with my results, and it was very easy to communicate with Dr.Chow and his staff.

April 14th, 2017
Dr. Chow is the best - highly recommend!

April 11th, 2017
I love his work!
He and his staff are Exceptional!!