Dr. Albert Chow MD Patient Reviews

• 20 reviews

January 25th, 2017
Amazing!
I trusted Dr. Chow with removing a few moles from my face and am so happy I did! I have had a few moles removed in the past and have always been unhappy with the scars that have been left behind. Obviously, I was hesitant to remove the few from my face for this very reason. Dr. Chow was very attentive and in only 4 months post-removal, my scar is almost unnoticeable! I am very happy with my results! Not to mention, the staff (Jenn and Patsy) are such wonderful people. I highly recommend Dr. Chow!

Amazing
Let's start by saying he's AMAZING! Triple board certified and it shows! At my appointment Dr.Chow really took the time to evaluate me, listen to what I wanted to achieve and answer any and all questions I may have had. Dr.Chow himself administers all of the injections. He has a very gentle touch so there wasn't any discomfort or pain. I am extremely happy with my results, thanks Dr.Chow I can't wait to come back for more!

Simply Amazing !
Dr. Chow immediately makes you feel welcomed. Him and his staff are concerned with how you feel as person while making sure this is something you want to do. When you walk in, you a patient. When you are finished, you are like family. They all make sure that your follow up experience is just as great as the procedure itself. I love my look and without a doubt would do it all over again.

January 20th, 2017
Albert Chow, M.D is amazing, he knows what you want and he is the best plastic surgeon I have ever met.
That was a wonderful experience.

January 10th, 2017
Dr. Chow did an incredible job and made sure I was happy w/ the results.
Dr. Chow was very detailed from the initial appointment to post-op. He explains the procedure thoroughly and discussed the pro's and con's of the various implants. He took the time to understand what I wanted and ensured I was happy w/ the results.

December 8th, 2016
Best possible outcome. He nailed it.
Dr Chow nailed it. He suggested a less invasive method other physicians said wouldnt work that sounded very appealing. Communication and planning in advance were perfect by the team. The procedure went exactly as expected and came out truly perfect. This is the best possible scenario I was hoping for. I absolutely recommend Dr Chow and his team.

December 2nd, 2016
Amazing!

December 1st, 2016
Excellent doctor!
Dr. Chow is amazing! He did sinus surgery for me. I trusted him more than an ENT doctor because he is triple board certified, and simply the best! Thank you Dr. Chow! I can breathe again!

November 29th, 2016
Simply Amazing !

November 17th, 2016
That was a wonderful experience.

November 7th, 2016
Dr. Chow did an incredible job and made sure I was happy w/ the results.

October 31st, 2016
Best possible outcome. He nailed it.