Dr. Albert Clairmont Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Albert Clairmont Jr?

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Dr. Clairmont really listened to what I was saying and to me that showed/shows he cares about his patients..

Patient

Posted on June 10th, 2015

Very thorough doctor. Great bedside manner and great personality. Glad to have found Dr. Clairmont. Will continue to see him and would recommend to anyone!

RUDE

Posted on February 6th, 2015

I didn't see him in the office but he was the on call doc. He was rude and not helpful at all, he even hung up on me worst bedside manner ever!!

Waste of time

Posted on March 11th, 2014

Dr. Clairmont is the worst!! He's in and out in a second. He's in such a hurry to get to the next patient that he doesn't have enough time to properly tell you what is wrong with your child. He won't even give you a chance to ask him any questions. He just walked out on me while I was in mid sentence. He was ready to take out my two year old son's adenoids without even giving me a reason why. He then referred us somewhere else bc my two year old wouldn't sit still for a visit. I think he was really upset because i wasn't too quick to let him operate on my son. Why would I? He would probably rush through the surgery and mess my son up!! He's tooo old and needs to retire! If you want your child operated on without a reason why go to Dr. Clairmont....

No help

Posted on July 15th, 2013

Wouldn't let my dog attend there. He is very rude and does not fix the problems he should HORRIBLE HORRIBLE service

bad doctor.. shame on you

Posted on July 10th, 2012

Single mom has to bring her 3 children with her for one of them to have appt. One is a bit rowdy after wait time so you tell mom to have somebody, grandma, friend or stranger watch the other two children before coming back.. really leave a child with a stranger, how responsible is that... bad, bad, bad, do not see this doctor

A wonderful man

Posted on April 29th, 2012

I feel that I've really built up a great relationship with Dr. Clairmont over the years. He's done a great job treating me and several family members. A true professional.

Former Patient , Not by choice !

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

Never had a problem with this Doctor, he is the best!However New Insurance created a problem. I was advised by my Insurance company to follow the program certain ways. In doing so, Accounting thought that I was yelling at them over the phone, I wasn't I am hard of hearing and hadher on speaker phone to hear her, long story short I owe 8 Invoices towards this Office which I have not been billed for per my Insurance Co., in turn, this is conflicting with my deductable. Insurance was trying to help me get this all figured out. In the mean time my son and I was dismissed by this Doctor saying that I lost all confidence in him and his Staff, after 6 years of service.So sad that a Accounting Person can control a Doctor's Patients and who he see's. Medical and Insurance Politics! We are caught up in...

The best E.N.T Dr. ever !!!!

Posted on April 27th, 2010

All I'm gonna say is he is an awesome E.N.T Dr. and I prefer him to everyone!!! He helped my 8 yr old and is fixen to help my 5 yr old.He is GREAT!!!!

Posted on January 22nd, 2010

so nice made me feel at ease so caring my son is in great hands

Posted on May 29th, 2009

Cleveland Tn is lucky to have this Emory trained surgeon relocate here.

Posted on May 20th, 2017