A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Col:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Col is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Col, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Col graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Col has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Promis Col MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Albert P. Col practice?
- Dr. Albert Col has 4 office locations.
Dr. Albert Col practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atwater, CA and Winton, CA.
See Merced Primary Care Doctors and Merced Sports Medicine Doctors.