A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Col:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Col is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Col, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Col graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Col has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Col accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan