Dr. Albert Coo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

April 16th, 2014
Easy to talk to. Always returns calls and truely cares. Very knowledgeable of current treatments

October 22nd, 2013
Was a patient of Dr Coo for several years. From the time you enter the office, until the end of your visit, you are made to feel as if you are the only patient that they have for the day even though there may be two or three patients present. Dr Coo and his staff are very attentive, patients can feel comfortable asking questions and be asured that they get a professional response, in a timely manner, within a few minutes or few days if research is required, but you will get an answer. Dr Coo personally calls you with any lab results and discusses the next course of action. Stopped seeing him only because we moved out of the area

November 7th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Coo's for several years now and he is always responsive and caring . He takes his time with me, I never fill rushed. He alwasys calls me with test results good ir bad.. He is a very caring physician.

October 24th, 2011
GREAT OFFICE
DR. COO IS A PERFECT DOCTOR PERIOD. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM....

October 12th, 2011
Patient Care is Number One
Front the time you enter the office, until the end of your visit, you are made to feel as if you are the only patient that they for the day even though there may be two or three patients present. Dr Coo and his staff are very attentive, patients can feel comfortable asking questions and be asured that they get a professional response, in a timely manner, within a few minutes or few days if research is required, but you will get an answer.

September 17th, 2011
My diabetes is much better controlled since I;ve been seeing Dr Coo. I appreciate how well he takes care of my condition. He explains things clearly and answers all my questions. I never feel rushed when I'm at an appt with him. I would recommend him without reservation to any diabetic.

May 10th, 2011
Dr. Coo himself is wonderful. His office receptionist, however, is extremely rude both on the phone as well as in person.

November 22nd, 2010
The Best!
I have seen Dr. Coo for over 10 years. He has always been very caring, never makes me feel rushed, and always returns my phone calls himself in a timely manner. He does not talk down to me and never makes me feel as if my question is stupid. Dr. Coo's staff is nice and very efficient,too. Dr. Coo is an excellent physician. I highly recommend him.