A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Cook, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Paralysis
- Herniated Disc
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Albert Cook MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Albert Cook practice?
- Dr. Albert Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Albert Cook practices Neurology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Johns Creek, GA.
See Duluth Neurologists.