Learn more about Dr. Albert Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Cook, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Facial Paralysis
- Herniated Disc
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cook has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert Cook practice?
Dr. Albert Cook practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Johns Creek, GA and Snellville, GA.
See Duluth Neurologists.