A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Albert Cram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Albert Cram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Albert Cram, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cram graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Cram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Mercy Hospital
- Washington County Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Albert E. Cram practice?
Dr. Albert Cram practices Plastic Surgery near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Coralville, IA.
See Iowa City Surgeons.